ILTS surf & travel guide to Great Britain & Ireland
The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Great Britain & Ireland is a 464-page printed book (English language) exploring the (surf) coast of Britain and Ireland. From the east of England up to and around Scotland, the Hebrides, a stretch of Wales, and the shores of Devon and Cornwall. In Ireland we follow the seaside from the Causeway Coast down the west coast all the way to County Kerry.
We connect travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the surf spots and the best places to hang out and things to do and see. Our guides are created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people.
We’re here to inspire so you can go and explore.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP, biking, hiking, food foraging, kids and cultural stuff, etc)
- Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts
Details guide: English language, 464 pages, size 23 x 17 cm, thick 4 cm.
You like THIS guide? Check out our Southwest Europe edition (France, Spain, Portugal), Northwest Europe edition (along the surf shores of Scandinavia, Germany, Holland, Belgium & Normandy) or Morocco edition (from Tangier to Dakhla)!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.