ILTS Surf & Travel Guide to Morocco
The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Morocco is a 224-page printed book (English language) exploring the Moroccan Atlantic coast: from Tangier in the north, to Dakhla in the south, and some bonus inland diversion-worthy routes along the way.
We connect travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the surf spots and the best places to hang out and things to do and see. Our guides are created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people.
We’re here to inspire so you can go and explore.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP hire, biking, hiking, hammam, kids and cultural stuff, etc)
- Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts and recipes
- You like THIS guide? Check out our Southwest Europe edition, taking you along the shores of France, Spain and Portugal!
Details guide: English language, 224 pages, size 23 x 17 cm, thick 2,5 cm.
Free shipping for all orders over € 50 (within EU). Every weborder receives one FREE ILTS car freshener! All weborders will be dispatched twice weekly. You’ll receive an email with the track & trace link as soon as your order is shipped.