We’re here to inspire, so you can go and explore
I Love the Seaside is a continuous inspiration for all seaside-loving people travelling and surfing the shores of Europe & Morocco. Read interviews, reviews, blogs, meet local people before your journey starts, find your place to stay, discover small brands and artists or share your adventures.
The Surf and Travel Guide to Morocco
The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Morocco is a 224-page printed book (English language) exploring the Moroccan Atlantic coast: from Tangier in the north, to Dakhla in the south, and some bonus inland diversion-worthy routes along the way.
We connect travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the surf spots and the best places to hang out and things to do and see. Our guides are created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people.
What’s included in the guide?
– Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
– Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
– Activities (yoga, SUP hire, biking, hiking, hammam, kids and cultural stuff, etc)
– Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
– Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
– Interviews with seaside locals
– Local food facts and recipes
Available from November 15th 2019.
Pre-order your copy:
The Surf and Travel Guide to Northwest Europe
After the huge success of the surf and travel guide to Southwest Europe (almost 10.000 copies sold!), I Love the Seaside bring you another surf and travel guide: this time to Northwest Europe (English language).
Surf and travel from don’t-forget-to-breathe-beautiful Lofoten, in the north of Norway, down the west coast, exploring the shores of Sweden, Denmark, Germany’s islands, Holland and Belgium, all the way to Normandy, in the north of France.You’ll get a clear view of the backdrop, places you’ll love to hang out, eat and sleep, fine shops, outdoor activities and things to do and see, local food facts and stories of inspiring seaside people.
Written in English language, the I Love the Seaside surf and travel guide to Northwest Europe contains 400 pages and is filled with inspiring photography that reflects the atmosphere and surf lifestyle perfectly.
Get your copy:
What’s included in the guide?
– Beautiful and inspiring photos
– Detailed and clear descriptions of surf breaks for all levels
– Activities: hikes, SUP-tours, yoga, biking, climbing, fun
& adventurous stuff to do with kids (or without…)
– Accommodation to suit all budgets
– Surf schools, surf shops, board rental and repair stops
– Interviews with local shapers, artists and entrepreneurs
– Background stories about seaside spots and their surf history
– Local food facts and delicious recipes
– Travel and outdoor hints, tips & tricks
You’ll get a distinct sense of the vibe, atmosphere and character of all the places we visit, so it’s a good read even before you leave!
We love to be independent, free to choose and share the lifestyle of acting honestly, purely and with the heart. Staying true to this, we love to support the small and local businesses. That’s why we’ve chosen to do everything by ourselves; from collecting and connecting, to printing and publishing.
The Surf and Travel Guide to Southwest Europe