Aloha Zinc Stick SPF 30
Meet the Aloha Zinc Stick – face sunscreen in the form of a handy, ecological, plastic-free and #zerowaste stick. Created for active people, by active people, in environmentally friendly packaging – it does not contain plastic (nor is it covered with a foil). Safe for the sea!
Provides high SPF30 sun protection during all outdoor activities. Thanks to non-nano mineral UV filters, it is safe even for sensitive skin, marine life, and corals (according to Hawaii and Palau law, as well as the American National Ocean Service). Its formula is based on natural ingredients (97%). Waterproof and vegan, not tested on animals, other than ourselves, and we love it!
What’s inside the Zinc Stick SPF 30?
- Vegetable squalane – firms, protects, has an anti-wrinkle effect, nourishes
- Zinc Oxide – Mineral UV filter (non-nano), protects against UVA and UVB
- Sesame seed oil – protects the skin, smoothes
- Candelilla wax – smoothes and nourishes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts
Dermatologically tested. For adults and children from 3 years of age.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.